Silver Slides Photography
Capturing the Sparkle in Your Life
maternity. babies. children. grads. love. family. life.

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Sneak Peek! ~ Lincoln & Jackson



These handsome & not impressed (with me around) twins just turned one! They were so serious the whole time, tough crowd. Mom & I tried everything, even the big guns, Grandma! Of course, we ended up with some great pics, when they've got it, they've got it. They did however, love their cupcakes & tub time afterward! We shall meet again boys! I'll work on my noises & such so I'm ready.































































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shanna, these are darling. I love the pebbles! And so lucky.....TWINS! Love it.

Lisa said...

Those are such beautiful pictures Shanna! I love candid shots. I can tell you're a photographer from the comment you left about my picture! My sister-in-law took it . . . 3 years ago, but it's still one of my favorite pictures of myself. Peter did some fun touch-ups and added a "glow" from a new program he has. I bet he'd have a blast talking photography with you! It's so fun to hear from you, and I've loved looking at your blogs. We really miss having you and your family here!