Silver Slides Photography
Capturing the Sparkle in Your Life
maternity. babies. children. grads. love. family. life.

Friday, February 22, 2008

John Quincy

There were too many to pick from. I loved them all. So precious & full of love. Your family loves you little John & I'm so grateful I could "capture" it.








































































What a precious bundle of joy. John wanted to fall asleep during the session but just couldn't quite do it. He kept peeking at me with one eye open. It was so darling. He was nine days old and so cute. Ah, newborns.

1 comment:

Angie said...

Hey you... I love your work. I wish I was up there to play with you. I could spend hours in photoshop and playing with my camera. I am coming up in June and would love to connect with you so we can play and bounce ideas off of each other. I love the pic of the baby hanging in the white gause. Keep up the great work. Tu-ta-lou.
Angie