Silver Slides Photography
Capturing the Sparkle in Your Life
maternity. babies. children. grads. love. family. life.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

OH BABIES!!!

Sweet Baby Georgia





This sweet little doll was such a good baby. She slept a bit and let us dress her up and I'm sure there were a couple of smiles captured too, not gas. Her beautiful family was so kind and came from B.C. Congratulations to your 2nd beautiful little girl and I hope she doesn't grow too fast! ; ) (they always do)

Mommy & Baby Brady










Baby Brady's mommy has the best giggle! I was so happy to catch it, she was quick. ; ) Her sweet little guy came a few weeks after and I got to see him at five days old. Ooh, I love the smell of fresh new babies and the cute little squawky noises they make. Congratulations!!!

Baby Drake & Mommy









This beautiful momma to be was so comfortable and willing to move around just 12 HOURS before she gave birth!!! I was so happy to be a part of their "last date night" for a few weeks that is. They brought in their beautiful baby boy just four days later, so precious!


No comments: