Silver Slides Photography
Capturing the Sparkle in Your Life
maternity. babies. children. grads. love. family. life.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

New Year = 2 Flu Bugs!!!


So excited to start 2010 and looking forward to being so diligent and fresh on my blog, and then BAM!!! two days after my first entry I was hit with the stomach flu. Then a few days later, trying to gain my strength and stomach back, I was hit with another type of nasty. About 18 days of sickness!!! Who has time for that, really?!! It is behind me now and better not come back because there is exciting things going on and I can't wait to share! Here are some more beautiful families from the fall and winter and more of their images can be found on the website too.










1 comment:

Aneca Photography said...

Gorgeous Shannah!! Those twins are to die for!