Silver Slides Photography
Capturing the Sparkle in Your Life
maternity. babies. children. grads. love. family. life.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

PHOTO PUMPKIN PATCH 3 DAYS ONLY!!!


It is that time of year again, already! I'm so excited for the FOURTH ANNUAL PHOTO PUMPKIN PATCH and have enjoyed your families and little ones over the past few years! Thanks to all that are making it a fun family tradition. This year I will be there for THREE DAYS ONLY!!! I hope you all can find time to squeeze me in too and come and see me there.

Dates: Tuesday, October 26th, Wednesday, 27th and Thursday, 28th
Time: 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Place: 4th Ave & 1st Street, the big 4 way stop at the kiosk (same as last year) Stirling
What: Family, friends, pumpkins (costumes-bring your own) and FUN!!!
Cost: 8x10 print & pumpkin for $20

This year I'll be donating 10% of sales to the Stirling Athletics Society. Come and support them too. Other product info & pricing will be at the patch. Please email me if you should have any questions. See you there!!!

~Shanna

1 comment:

Angie said...

Shanna...how are you girl? It's been forever and a day since I popped in for a peek. Love the spider shot. Have a great Halloween, wish we were closer so we could come to the photo pumpkin patch. Have fun!