Silver Slides Photography
Capturing the Sparkle in Your Life
maternity. babies. children. grads. love. family. life.

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

A+ in Back to School!








This Back to School session was a blast!  These two "model" students were so fun to be with.  They smiled for me 'til they couldn't smile any more.  They took me to this fabulous spot and we even had a chicken/rooster (whatever it was it wanted to be free) escape near by and was heading for us.  It was hilarious.  That pic will be on their slideshow.  Everywhere we turned there was something to discover or play with.  I loved it and loved being with these two and their sweet, patient, mom who let me load up the back of her van with some antiques after we were done!  Again, thanks for the great time and for being so stinkin' cute!  The rest of their session can be viewed in the FEATURED SESSION section on the website.  Be sure to check out these star pupils.  ; )  

2 comments:

cheryl said...

These are adorable!!! I love them. Makes me want to go back to school.

Jenn said...

I just love looking at these, over and over again!!