Silver Slides Photography
Capturing the Sparkle in Your Life
maternity. babies. children. grads. love. family. life.

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Something Blue & Very Beautiful










































































































































































Am I so blessed to have another gorgeous bride with fabulous taste.  How can I just choose a few from such a beautiful, romantic and fun filled day?!  It really isn't fair.  Of course I will feature more and I just can't wait to share more to show y'all how handsome her groom is too.   Congratulations to you both and thanks for being so beautiful!  Hee, hee.  ; )

1 comment:

Amelia said...

OH MY!!!!!!! So AMAZING! WOW! Jeff and Maggie Look Awesome! and the Pictures....well I'm Speechless!