Silver Slides Photography
Capturing the Sparkle in Your Life
maternity. babies. children. grads. love. family. life.

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

2nd ANNUAL PUMPKIN PATCH

The outdoor photo booth opens Monday.  I know lots of you have been anxiously wondering & waiting and we are doing it even earlier this year.  All my clients that came last year will get a special thank you for inspiring me and supporting me.

I'm so excited to get the pumpkin patch open this next week.  The weather, so far, has been MORE than kind (almost too kind, like something evil is brewing, ha, ha, ha).  We have a new location which will be easy and just as cute, rain or shine.

I am also welcoming a talented and new photographer to Silver Slides Photography, Cindi Foss.  Come and meet her at the patch and watch for her bio on our new website debut this week!  

The photo patch will be open 
Oct. 6th - 31st (closed Sundays & Thanksgiving Day)
open from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Stirling - 4th Ave & 1st St. (four way stop as you come to town)
walk ups &/or reserved times

Come for photos, pumpkins, prizes & fun!
I hope to see you all there!
~Shanna
403.894.1865
silverslides@gmail.com

No comments: