Silver Slides Photography
Capturing the Sparkle in Your Life
maternity. babies. children. grads. love. family. life.

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Cassidy & Chase are Cutie Patooties!!!









This gorgeous brother & sister duo came all the way from Utah.  Well, they really came to see Grandma but their sweet mama wanted them to come and visit me too.  I'm so lucky!  They were so great, willing and easy.  They also patiently waited their turns for pics as they fed nearby horses with Grandma.  They really were right next to us at two of our spots!  Very fun.  I am saving a few of these cutie patooties pics for the debut of my website coming this month!  

5 comments:

Jenn said...

Shanna, I LOVE LOVE them!! I couldn't be happier with how they turned out!! Thanks so much, you are the best!! Jenn

Caylee said...

These are great - love the color. Good job! :)

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are looking fabulous Shanna!

Angie said...

love'm all!

Anonymous said...

Great job shanna, they are adorable! It was so fun tagging along. Gramma