Silver Slides Photography
Capturing the Sparkle in Your Life
maternity. babies. children. grads. love. family. life.

Monday, July 28, 2008

Classic Clark







My sweet little guy hardly ever will sit for me let alone smile long enough for me to capture it, and he finally did.  I had room on my memory card after a session last week for about 15 more pics.  I just had to share with him this sweet old truck and he loved it.  He was willing to work it for a minute.  I was able to get some dang cute ones and some pretty quirky ones too.  We just need to work together more and soon he'll be my little super model dude.  Do you think he's in? Well, the last pic basically sums up his opinion about that.  ; )

4 comments:

Caylee said...

The 4th one is my fave - well, the nose picking is appealing. Sweet truck - show more, where's the shoot before Clark?!

Becca said...

OH, Shanna, I about died when I got to the last picture!! That is SO funny and mean!! lol! Keep up the good work!

Becca said...

Oh Shanna, I about died when I got to the last picture!! That is SO funny and mean!! lol! Keep up the good work, you're awesome!!

Angie said...

Hey you, how have you been? I love Clark's mini session. You should wrangle him more often for photos. He is a handsome one.