Silver Slides Photography
Capturing the Sparkle in Your Life
maternity. babies. children. grads. love. family. life.

Monday, November 19, 2007

These pix are a couple weeks behind but so is my life. Due to the unexpected, yet awesome response to the photo patch, I have been trying to keep up with not only life, aka: laundry, but emails and phone calls too! I must send out a gracious thank you to all who have supported me and brought your beautiful faces and personalities to the patch. An even bigger thank you for your kindness and patience, too!

We have had a lot of fun at patch. I have met so many great people and their families and making them laugh and feel comfortable is most of the fun! Halloween day the elementary school bused over (due to the high winds & great costumes) grades 1 - 4 to have their class pictures taken at the spooky scene. I even had a fog machine that played haunted music. The fog just blew away when it sprayed, but it was still cool. I had lots of fun with the kids and enjoyed their creative costumes, especially the teachers too! It was so fun. Now when I see kids around town, they ask if I'm the lady from the pumpkin patch.








































No comments: